Coaching is not a quick fix solution to deep professional issues, but coaching can help people find simple and easy to implement ideas to create a shift in ways of working with more common, everyday issues. Having said that, In my work over the last 10 years as coach, I have seen them following topics “pop up” time and time again:
- Time management
- Stress management
- Work – life balance
- Issues with a specific
- A conflictive relationship
- Presenting to senior leaders or clients
- Managing performance of a team member
- Leading virtually
- Influencing others
- Managing upwards
Having seen these issues repeatedly, I developed Compact Coaching. Compact coaching is a transparent coaching package that delivers results for the person being coached.
Compact coach includes:
1) Self assessment survey on the topic of choiceÂ prior to coaching – This enables us to cut straight to the chase during the coaching process.
2) A two Hour coaching session focused on the topic chosen that works through:
- A brief review of the pre-work and key insights gained.
- Clarifying what “good” would look like for the area of the session.
- Create strategies to reach the defined “good”.
- Agree on three to five practical ways to reach the good.
- An exploration to potential blockers or saboteurs to success.
3) Documentation with key tips on the topic chosen and supporting forms for note taking, idea generation and action planning.
4) Ten follow up emails with tools and techniques to support the embedding of the change.
5) A fifteen minute follow up call, two weeks after the session, to check on the embedding of the habits and to carry out a “mini coaching” session to reinforce.
I am able to run Compact Coach face to face, close to home office area: Maidenhead, Windsor, Marlow, Bracknell, Slough, Henley.
I can travel further a field if a series of in-house sessions are booked (maximum three in a day).
To book one or more sessions, simply contact me!