The Leadership Challenge Workshop is a unique, intensive, and highly interactive program that consistently receives rave reviews from attendees and is based on the best selling book by Kouzes & Posner. It has served as a catalyst for profound leadership transformations in organizations of all sizes and in all industries.The course curriculum is based on a research analysing data instrument and case data collected from some 25,000 leaders and 100,000 constituents in public and private sector. This research identifies the five practices that characterize leaders who get extraordinary things done in organizations.
Participants experience and apply The Five Practices leadership model through a range of activities including, workbook exercises, group problem-solving tasks, lectures, and outdoor action learning. Leadership Challenge is more than a training event. For many people it has changed their lives. It’s a bold statement but this programme has had global success through all industries and at all levels.
The Leadership Challenge Workshop includes a leading industry 360-degree assessment tool, The Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI). The LPI is a highly refined behavioural based 360 degree survey instrument which collects data on the frequency with which one exhibits 30 leadership behaviours around the five key areas of effective leaders:
• Effective leaders model the way.
• Effective leaders inspire a shared vision.
• Effective leaders challenge the process.
• Effective leaders enable others to act.
• Effective leaders encourage the heart.
Seminar participants find
• They’re more effective in meeting job-related demands.
• They’re more successful in representing their units to upper management.
• They create higher-performing teams.
• They foster renewed loyalty and commitment.
• They increase motivational levels and willingness to work hard.
• They promote higher levels of involvement in team members.
• They extend the range of their companies services.
• They reduce absenteeism, turnover, and drop out rates.
• They possess high degrees of personal credibility.
Intended Audience: executives, managers and project leaders.
This two day workshop has several delivery options :
1 – Presencial : The classic two day course delivered at the location of your choice.
2 – Online live : Webinar based delivery through a series of online sessions over time.
3 – Blended : A half day face to face session then a shorter series of webinars.
4 – Embedded : A combination of the above with ongoing one on one coaching.
Delivery of the Leadership Challenge Workshop: Effective Insights is able to deliver The Leadership Challenge workshop in a range of languages around Europe.
- Raised leadership competence
- Better motivated teas
- Superior personal effectiveness
- Heightened self-motivation
- Effective people management skills
- Personalised 360 Report
- TLC Participant’s Workbook
- TLC Paperback
- TTLC Practice Book
- TLC Vision Book
- TLC Values Cards
- 60 minutes per participant for pre course 360 survey & pre-work
- 20 minutes for each 360 feedback rater
- 2 Days on workshop
- 2 x 30 minute coaching sessions
- Programme fees
6 to 12 participants
Create an instant leadership programme
Whether you are looking for a one off leadership course or plan and implement a range of courses in different countries and languages, we have the expertise to help.