What is WorkLife Indicator?
WorkLife Indicator provides the information and tools individuals need to move towards a more productive and sustainable way of managing the boundaries between work and family.
Results from the indicator
- Provides information that helps individuals understand the strengths and challenges associated with one’s personal profile.
- Provides tips for personal improvement that are tailored to each individual’s profile.
- Helps organisations create a common language around different approaches and can be used to increase employee engagement.
- Provides accurate and relevant, research-based results on an individual’s profile
What the Indicator Measures
Identity – The degree to which an individual feels in control of how he or she manages the boundaries between
work and family.
Control – The degree to which one combines or separates the tasks associated with work and those associated with one’s personal life.
WorkLife Coaching packages
Andi Roberts provides three levels of coaching programme for WorkLife coaching processes:
- WorkLife survey
- One 60 minute feedback / coaching session
- Three follow up coaching sessions of 60 minutes
Intellectual Property Notice: Worklife is developed by Kossek, E. E., Ruderman, M. N., Hannum, K. M., & Braddy, P. W. (2011). via Center for Creative Leadership.