The EQ-i is the longest standing and most used psychometric self and 360 assessment to measure emotional intelligence.
Applications of emotional intelligence include:
While emotional intelligence isn’t the sole predictorof human performance and development potential,it is proven to be a key indicator in these areas. Emotional intelligence is not a static factor — to the contrary, one’s emotional intelligence changes over timeand can be developed in targeted areas and on this certification course, we will give you
EQ-i Certification course aims:
- Learn to administer, give feedback and use the EQ-i and EQ360 tools to measure and raise emotional intelligence in coaching, training and selection interventions.
- Understand the scientific research carried out over the last three decades that provide the basis for the instruments
- Practice and receive feedback on how you give feedback and coaching to people who receive the instrument.
- Certify you to use the instrument with your own clients / organisation.
The course is delivered through a series of medium – a series online self paced sessions prior to the course. A hour hour feedback session for your own EQ-i self assessment. The core course is delivered over two days using a virtual webinar platform.
You should look to plan some 3 hours for self paced pre-course learning. 30 minutes to complete the EQ-i self assessment and one hour to receive your EQ-i feedback. The formal course will take place over our webinar platform and take two complete days from 9am to 5pm.
EQ-i Certification course contents:
Introduction to emotional intelligence: history, research, key players
Introduction to the EQ-i model
Psychometric properties of the instrument
Report types and uses
How to read and interpret the reports
The feedback process – Preparation
The feedback process – Delivery
EQ-i Interpretation & feedback – practice
EQ360 Interpretation & feedback – practice
Integrating EQ into development
The EQ Platform: Setting up and administering your own account
Questions and Answers
Who should join us
The EQ-i certification course is aimed at anyone who wants to help others improve their personal or professional lives through the use of emotional intelligence. Typical attendees includes
- Coaches who are working with individuals, groups or teams.
- Trainers who provide training in leadership, communication, personal effective and team building.
- HR professionals involved in selection, talent development, transformation engagement.
- Education professionals aiming to raise the emotional intelligence of their students
The cost is 1200 Euros (sales tax included)
This can be paid by bank transfer or PayPal.
Formal invoices will be issued on payment.
Please contact us if a pro-forma is required
Interested in an in house course?
We are able to deliver this course face to face or virtually in English, French and Spanish.
the EQ-i is currently available in the following languages:
- English US/Canada
- English United Kingdom
- Brazilian Portuguese
- European Spanish
- Simplified Chinese
NEXT COURSE – 21st & 22nd September
To register your interest:
To directly discuss the course and your needs:
This course is delivered in partnership with Wellbeing Matters Ltd